Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Know You Hate Veggies, But..

Mr. M (the boyfriend) and I do not see eye to eye on a dear friend of mine. He seems to think the friendship is unnecessary and tasteless; while I think the friendship really adds richness to my life. Without having to sever the ties with a friend that I've adored years before Mr. M entered my life, I do my best to hide this friendship.

Vegetables: you will always be a best friend.

Here's a simple veggie side dish that every kid (and grown man) that hates veggies will enjoy.

Ingredients:
1 cup canned pineapple chunks (no added sugar or sweetened juices)
1 cup canned cut green beans
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 -5 sprays of no calorie "Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Spray
Pepper

Directions:
Heat pineapple and green beans in pan.
Add soy sauce.
Cook for 3-5 minutes on med heat.
Add "butter" and pepper.

Yes. It's that simple.


Serving Size: 2
Approx 59 calories per serving









No comments:

Post a Comment