Olive Garden: Toasted Beef Ravioli
(adapted from "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2")
1 package Buitoni Beef & Sausage Raviolis
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup Almond Breeze (unsweetened)
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Combine almond breeze and egg in small bowl. Place breadcrumbs in separate bowl.
2. Heat up oil in large nonstick pan over medium heat.
3. Dip each ravioli in milk/egg mixture then coat in breadcrumbs. Place into oiled pan.
4. After 2-3 minutes, flip each ravioli over to brown each side.
5. When finished, place raviolis on paper towel to blot out any extra oil.
5. Heat marinara in microwave for 45-60 seconds.Serve immediately.
Servings: 4 (served as an appetizer)
Nutritional Info: 296 cals, 17g fat, 28g carbs, 7g protein
Olive Garden's Nutritional Info: 360 cals, 16g fat, 29g carbs